- Brumby gentling and training demonstrations
- 4wd brumby observational tours in the Brumby Runner
- Photography and observations of brumbies by the waterhole
Lectures & Workshops
- The behaviour of brumbies
- History of the early explorers and the horses that became brumbies
- Population control of brumbies
- Learn about the Kaimanawa horses and Mustangs from our international speakers
- And more!
Fun & Entertainment
- Bush poetry around the drovers campfire
- The Kings Creek Station story with Ian Conway
- Karrke Indigenous immersion featuring dot painting, spears and bush foods
- Guided exploration of Kings Canyon & Watarrka National Park
Check out what happened last year in this video from the ABC!
In 2018, we're going bigger and better.
2018 Program & Speakers to be Announced Soon
But here are some of the incredible people who presented last year!
- Dr Kristin Brabender, Przewalski’s horse specialist
- Dr David Berman, feral horse and animal specialist (NT + QLD)
- Dr Brian Hampson, Australian brumby researcher & trainer
- Prof Chris Pollitt, Australian brumby researcher, hoof specialist & documentary-maker
- Jill Pickering, Victorian Brumby Alliance
- Anna Uhrig, undergraduate brumby researcher and trainer
- And more!